1. The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. ZEE is not able to identify you personally unless you access Website and/or provide any personally identifiable information.
2. Active collection of information: ZEE collects personal information that you enter into data fields on this Websites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects. To protect your privacy, you should not provide ZEE with any information that is not specifically requested.
3. Passive Collection of information: ZEE’s Websites may collect information about your visits to the website without you actively submitting such information. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. The Website may capture some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, details of operating system, the browser version your computer, etc. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Website easier by allowing ZEE to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
4. ZEE will use the personal information you provide through the Website to respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Website, ZEE may use certain identifying technologies to allow that website to "remember" your personal preferences, such as sections of the Website that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
5. ZEE shall collect, store and use your information in compliance with all applicable laws. You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that ZEE receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on the Website. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of the Website may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you. If opted to do so, we may use this information for marketing and promotional purpose. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
6. ZEE does not support “spamming". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, ZEE may send periodic emails to its visitors on area of interest expressed by them, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
7. Personal information on the Website may be accessed by ZEE, by certain companies with which ZEE may conduct joint programs, and by individuals and entities with whom ZEE contracts to carry out business activities for ZEE.
8. ZEE does not sell or rent your personal Information with anyone else.
10. We may release your personal information when we believe release is required to comply with applicable law. We may release personal information if, in our judgment after review, the release is compelled by law or regulation.
11. ZEE will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information.
12. As a policy, ZEE secures each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
13. ZEE is not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such Information was collected or submitted.
15. ZEE does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define "children" as minors younger than 18(eighteen) on the Website. We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and/or legal guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us and we will work with you to address this issue.
16. If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from a ZEE business or a particular ZEE program, please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the Web site you are visiting or by emailing us at email@example.com.
17. In all communications to ZEE, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the Website address and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete or amend your personal information and are contacting us by email, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment Request", as applicable, in the subject line of the email. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
The Applicant hereby represents and warrants that: i) It is not under any exclusive contracts with any other third party/ agency or not under any kind of disqualification under any law to enter into an agreement with ZEE and/or to participate in the event.
ii) Its Application(s) should not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or against the public policy of India and/or in violation of any of the applicable laws.
iii) ZEE reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant from the registration process if it has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information, of any nature, or is in breach of the terms hereof.
iv) There are no criminal/civil actions pending (actual or threatened) against the Applicant currently, of whatsoever nature, and/or served against the Applicant and that the Applicant has no other disability which would prevent it’s participation in the event.
v) It shall in no manner infringe any rights including the copyright of a third person/party. In the event of any violation to the aforementioned, it shall be disqualified from the registration process immediately, without any prior notice of the same to the Applicant. The Applicant shall solely be liable for any and all action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom and shall also be liable to indemnify ZEE, its affiliates/group companies/employees, the Company, its agents, representatives, etc., for any loss, claim, dispute, disruption, demands, actions, liability, damage caused to ZEE. The Applicant hereby specifically agrees not to file, initiate, support, etc. any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the world against ZEE its directors, trustees, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief of any nature in any manner in connection with the registration.
vi) ZEE shall not be liable for any loss of earnings, loss of opportunity, employment and/or otherwise caused to the Applicant, even if such loss arises as a result of the Applicant registering in the event.
vii) It shall not accept or undertake to accept / give or undertake to give, either directly or indirectly, any gifts, commission or other favor, of any kind whatsoever, to facilitate your selection or participation in the event. It is hereby reiterated that ZEE does not charge any money/participation fee registration/ participation in the event hence, it is requested not to entertain any calls or agents in this regard.